1982 Volkswagen Vanagon Westfalia
1982 Volkswagen Vanagon Westfalia Diesel with 1.9TD AAZ engine. The Odometer reads 295,353. Previous owner replaced the Stock 1.6na Diesel engine with 1996 Volkswagen 1.9 Turbo Diesel engine which now has approximately 120,000 miles on it. Very strong motor. Minor Valve cover leak - no time to fix. Always keep an eye on all Fluid levels, so she has not been a huge problem whatsoever!
- Freshly Rebuilt Injection Pump
- 15-inch Alloy Wheels with Michelin Defenders at least 90% tread remaining
- Yakima Roof Rack
- Hardwood Floor
- Custom Upholstery Covers
- Refrigerator Stove Sink Works
- Upgraded Hard Circuit Board Replacement Dash Wiring
- Roll-Out Canopy On Slider Door Side
- Pop Top Works Good - the Canvas has some tears & should be replaced
- Lots Of Other Little Upgrades - lots of little things that need attention, but overall a solid & very cool Van indeed...!
This is a must see 'Class-B' motorhome and everything within works well
Currently located in Portland, OR.
Serious inquiries only.
Financing, Nationwide Shipping and Warranties available to qualified buyers.