2008 Fleetwood Coleman Santa Fe 10ft
Price is negotiable $7,500
This trailer is not your typical tent trailer. It is literally one of a kind and uniquely different in its own way. I can guarantee you that there is no other trailer like this on the market. If you want to buy a trailer, have all the hard reno upgrades done for you and enjoy a bold new modern look, this trailer is for you.
As you have seen in the photos, I have done some major renovations. Right from cosmetic down to mechanical.
Yes, this is a 2008 trailer, but I assure you all of the functioning mechanisms are new. Here is some background and a list of what is new and working in the trailer.
When I purchased the trailer, the flooring was ripped up and barely attached to the floor itself. Luckily, the man I purchased it from worked for a flooring company, he said he would put in a new floor at no extra cost. Perfect! He put in a beautiful grey hardwood linoleum, cheap, yet functional and gorgeous. He siliconed all around the edges making for a watertight floor. This beautiful floor inspired me to really make this trailer into something I enjoyed, because lets face it, that ugly brown just wasnt going to do.
Summer of 2015 I decided to do the renos. I gutted the entire trailer.
- All cupboards and doors were painted white.
- All hardware was replaced and painted to fit the color scheme.
- All handle knobs were replaced with high quality knobs and painted a custom color of black and red swirl.
- The lights were replaced with new LED dimming lights this means there is NO FAN LIGHTS as seen in many other Coleman trailers.
- The faucet was replaced with a real bathroom faucet (not a crap trailer plastic one)
- The water line from the pump to the faucet has been replaced.
- All of the foam cushions have been replaced with high quality 4 foam. The king bed has an additional 1 latex pad for addition comfort. (this bed is more comfortable that my own bed at home)
- All fabric covers bed curtains, window curtains and valance has been custom made and tailored to this trailer. The bed coverings are a bamboo cover, the rest of the fabric I personally chose to block out light and for easy cleaning.
- This is my personal FAVORITE the counter tops have been replaced with a granite countertop. Meaning I painted the counter tops a beautiful Black Onyx color to give the illusion of granite. It is quite stunning.
- Canvas above the door was ripped and has been replaced.
- Awning literally fell off the trailer last year. I replaced it with a brand new one.
- The cranking mechanism to lift the trailer bit the dust, I had that replaced. Brand new. (this was a big cost)
- The water pump also went, replaced it with a new water pump.
- I have also added extra hooks in the ceiling for coats or anything.
I believe that is all for the upgrades I did. Now for the features
- Fridge, works great. (even painted red)
- Furnace, works great, although I do not use it. I find it kind of loud, so I use a space heater to take the chill out.
- Main bed is a king, table folds down to a small double, and other side of the trailer would be a small queen.
- The stove top has rarely ever been used, I only have boiled water in the trailer, its never been cooked in. I use a little stove outside.
I think this is all I can think of at the moment.
Located in Edmonton, AB.
Stock Number R212014V
Financing, Nationwide Shipping And Warranties Available To Qualified Buyers